Tuesday, November 2, 2010


I just found out that New York State still has not processed my name change for my voter's registration back when I got my new driver's license a month ago.
This means I am likely ineligible to vote this evening like I was planning to. I can bring my old passport with holes punched in it, my marriage certificate, and my new photo ID, but I wonder if that will be enough. I've had bad experiences with them before, even when I had all my paperwork in order and they didn't have theirs right. I'll probably give it a try anyway, but it's frustrating.


  1. Try it. My new sister-in-law (in Minnesota) was able to vote in a new place with much less.


Thanks for commenting!