2. Participate in The Happiness Project. I left off of doing the project publicly on my blog, but I have been doing very well at creating space in my life for happiness. I don't beat myself up if I don't post here regularly. I turn down invitations to events when I'd rather stay at home and read. I have given myself routines that make me feel better, especially around getting enough sleep. I have finished a lot of the nagging items on my to-do list.
5. Change our net worth by the value of our student loans/increase our net worth by $31,000. This one goes down in history as a near-miss. We're only off by $3,000 which coincidentally is just about how much it cost us to move across country.
8. Organize digital photos and finish physical scrapbooks. Mostly done. There's a little more organizing to do on our digital photos, but the physical scrapbooks are as done as they're going to get and I got rid of all the supplies. I have been working on the digital photos in the evenings and don't have much longer till that's done. I'm also being WAY more careful about categorizing and organizing them when uploading new ones.
10. Create a bucket-list of New York adventures and start checking them off. Mostly success. I didn't get to a few of the things on my list, but I feel like I wrapped up my eight years in New York in a really lovely fashion, and I'm excited to go back someday as a tourist.
11. Read through my library. Hmmm...this one depends on how you look at it. If the goal was to get rid of some of the books that I own, I did a pretty good job of it. We donated more than an entire bookcase of books when moving (though we still had about 40 boxes of books afterwards...). As far as reading through books I already own, however, I'd have to call this a big fat failure. I read a lot of new books instead - books for work, books for review, books for friends, books from the library. I definitely broke 100 books for the year but I didn't so much make a dent in the hundreds of books I want to read and pass along. Oh, darn - something to keep working on. :)
Resolutions for 2012 are coming up!
How did you do in your resolutions?