Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a HOUSE. Beat that, please.
2. Today I am thankful for Peanut. As I was writing this post I got an email from him with the subject "To the prettiest girl in the whole world." MELT!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was check out eighty gazillion books on home repair and maintenance. My favorite so far: The Virgin Homeowner.
4. I will consider this week a success if I don't succumb to a raging headcold. Oh, and if we successfully move into our house!
5. If I could change one thing about my home I'd be living there already. :)