Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was - oh, man, I don't even want to think about it. Probably the movers, although that was money so well spent. Friends stopped by the evening of the move to see if they could help, and I was sitting down with a book and a glass of wine because I'd run out of stuff to do. Compare that to their move which took an entire day to move only half their stuff, and a friend stuck in the elevator for two hours. (We have similar sized apartments/houses - so they were very surprised!)
2. Today I am thankful for the move being over, starting to feel settled, and Peanut.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was read a great book from the library.
4. I will consider this week a success if I make it to a yoga class!
5. My purse contains my wallet, a small notebook, my phone, and a small pouch containing earbuds, chapstick and toothpicks. It's normally more full than that, but I seem to have pared down significantly with this move! It actually feels way too empty, and makes me want to get a new, smaller sized purse - but that's seriously unnecessary right now. Instead, I guess I'll go find some junk to put inside it. :)