I figured since by this time of the month I'm usually like "goals? What goals?", I'd add a mid-month goal check to my to-do list (along with handy calendar reminder). That way I can actually get things done! With no further ado, here's where I stand with April's goals.
1. Get the oil changed. Done!
2. Set a budget for my trip. Budget...sort of set. Travel and stuff is now taken care of, so I just need to figure out what I'll spend on food and sundries.
3. Have a low-key birthday. On schedule!
4. Try four new recipes. Doing well so far - I tried a lentil and tofu curry last week (yech!), made homemade strawberry-rhubarb freezer jam, and if it counts, I threw together a leftovers fried rice tonight, using up a bunch of odds and ends and fixing lunch for two days all at once.
5. Clean out the filing cabinet. Yeah....about that...