* Going to buy a stroller from Craigslist today - brand new it costs over $100, I'm paying $15.
* Trading baby clothes with a family member who's having a yard sale - she'll get more stuff to sell, and I'll get more stuff to use
* Printed off a coupon for a free sandwich from a local sandwich shop (my printer is from Freecycle, and I bought the ink using gift cards from Swagbucks!)
* Baked cookies from scratch
* Saved vegetable scraps to make vegetable broth
I'm getting back into the groove!* Made my own detergent for cloth diapers
What small frugal actions have you taken lately?