Here's a meal plan and a quick list of stuff that has kept me away from the computer this month.
Sunday - crockpot salsa chicken, avocado lime rice
Monday - hibachi chicken and shrimp
Tuesday - Southwest chicken salad
Wednesday - corn & zucchini pie, roasted carrots
Thursday - crockpot chicken pot pie soup and biscuits
Friday - salmon, baked potatoes
Saturday - who cares, but I'm not cooking!
Neat stuff that's been keeping me busy:
* We bought a car! I'll write a full post on that soon, but it was a six week process of frustration that ultimately has a happy ending.
* Pickle is.....EATING BY MOUTH! We will keep her feeding tube in until cold & flu season is over, just in case, but I can safely say that this little girl is the boss of what goes in her body now. She worked harder to get here than I have ever worked for anything in my life, and I am so proud of her.
* Baby Bear is....ON THE MOVE! He's crawling, pulling up, and cruising, and with a few more weeks of practice he's going to be running all over the place.
* Peanut moved his cell phone service over to Ting, and we're pretty pleased with it so far. I'll be switching soon too, and we'll reduce our cell phone bill by almost half. I hope to write a post about this too.
* Not much new other than that on the money front. I try not to pay too much attention to our retirement funds because they've been so up and down lately.
What's new with you?